Download newest shopping deal apps.
The best shopping apps will save you money online and if shopping locally on foot. Here are some new favorites.
It organizes local circulars into one spot for 1,000s of retailers. Flipp does the heavy lifting of matching you with the latest coupon for an item you are shopping for. What I really love is the “Discount Slider” function that let’s you set the price you are looking to pay for a deal such as 40% off. (iOS, Android)
Deal experts curate and publish the 3300 best bargains on the biggest brands. Many deals can be combined with coupons to save even more. Tip: Set the deal alert to be notified when an item drops in price. (iOS, Android)
Community of sharp and savvy shoppers share the secrets of the latest deals. It points out the best discount codes and also informs you when a competitor is willing to match the sale. (iOS, Android)
Know the Do’s
Best Savings during the holidays are
- 4K TV’s
- Cars (Ford just announced a cashback CyberMonday offer)
- Groceries are the newest items to find bargains during holiday sale times
Know the Dont’s
These items are likely not the best deals historically and will be found with further reduced savings after the holidays.
- Home Furniture
- Gift Cards
- Toys and Games (best prices are second week of December with 40% average discounts)
- Home Bedding (lowest in January)
- Holiday Tech Gifts for Kids
- Best 2017 Holiday Travel Gear
- 4 Ways to Prevent a Grinch from Stealing Packages
- Kurt’s Favorite Things for Mom: A Holiday Tech Gift Guide