HOW TO SET PARENTAL CONTROLS ON IPHONE AND IPAD
ASK TO BUY FEATURE
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device .
- In the top left corner, touch Menu > Settings > Parental controls.
- Turn Parental controls On.
- Create a PIN so that other people who use your device can’t change your parental controls. If you forget your PIN, you can remove parental controls by clearing the Play Store app’s data.
- Choose your filters:
- Apps, Games, Movies, and TV: Choose the highest maturity level of content you want to allow for download or purchase.
- Music and Books: Choose whether you want to restrict downloads or purchases of explicit content.
Once you set up parental controls, you can turn them on or off. Each time you turn them back on, your old settings will be in place. This helps you share a device with family members who may or may not need parental controls.