How can you keep your kids safe online and childproof the web? Kurt “CyberGuy” Knutsson gives his advice and suggests some great solutions for parents.
- Educate your kids about online safety
- Never give out personal information
- Don’t post a photo without permission
- Limit time online
Technology to help parents include:
- Kuddle app – free app that lets you child get involved in social media just for kids. It’ safe because it’a s regulated, parent controlled environment.
- Net Nanny – the #1-rated parental controls software that protects your family from pornography, online predators, cyberbullying, and much more, keeping your family safe online.