The increase in destructive malware circulating is becoming a bigger concern by the fact that it is unpredictable. Wartime digital weaponry knows no boundaries and will inevitably create damage to unintended targets. It is imperative that you protect yourself including all of your devices.
Be sure to follow the instructions below.
First, uninstall any other antivirus already installed on your computer
Because antivirus with real-time protection runs diligently in the background of your computer, having two such services installed at once will prevent each other from providing any protection at all. This is especially true of Windows. To have success with TotalAV, please uninstall your other antivirus programs on your computer. To uninstall Windows Defender – the most common Antivirus app that comes pre-installed on Windows, please follow these steps.
How to install TotalAV on Windows
- Purchase product here: Special CyberGuy limited-time deal:
$19 your first year (80% off)Holiday Promotion: $14.95 your first year(85%)
- Once purchased, log into your account on your device here and click green button: “add another device”.
- The next screen will prompt you to download the file for your computer.
- Open the Downloaded File within your browser
- Click Yes to allow TotalAV to make changes to your device
- Click Install
- Wait for TotalAV to Install
- Wait for TotalAV to Update
How to enable Real-Time Protection on TotalAV
Finally, you will need to make sure that Real-Time Protection is enabled.
- Click TotalAV Logo on the sidebar
- Click Enable Protection
- Then click “Run Smart Scan” to have the software scan through all your files, identity potential malware and remove it!