The amount coming to you from the Covid-19 aid package.
A couple mathematicians in the UK built an easy online stimulus check calculator where you answer 4 questions to determine how much of the US Dept of Treasury is planning to send you.
The initial stimulus package aims to pay as much as $1200 for single Americans, $2400 for married couples and another $500 per child.
Entering in your income in the *Stimulus Calculator reveals what you can expect to receive within three weeks. Payments will come to bank account associated with IRS payments. If no electronic account on file, you will be mailed a check.
*Please note, when you visit the page above, you do not need to click the “Donate to WHO” button in order to determine the stimulus check you would receive.
Be sure to share this article with friends and family!
- SPECIAL REPORT: Keep Your Eye On These Coronavirus Maps
- How Wearables Are the Next Tool Helping Hospitals Treat COVID-19
- Don’t Fall for These New COVID-19 Scams
- 5 Amazing Ways to Celebrate the Holidays Online Safely
- How to Stop ‘Zoom Bombing’ from hijacking your video meeting
- Hackers Target Home Workers. What to do.
- Tech You Never Knew You Needed at Home Until Now
- Working from Home Tech Tune-Ups