If you’re like me, you have a million text conversations going at once, but it’s important to keep some of those threaded conversations always at the top. Here’s a way you can pin those conversations so you never have to hunt for them.
How to pin favorite text message conversations in iOS
Beginning with iOS 14, here’s a quick way to keep those people who you message most frequently up at the top of the Messages screen. As you’ll see in the screen below, I already have 6 of my contacts pinned to the top, but how did I do it?
- Click on the Messages app
- First, click on the 3 buttons in the top right corner
- Click edit pins
- Select the yellow icons at the end of the row of the people who you text regularly and their messages/icons will now be pinned at top. That’s it!
How to pin favorite text message conversations on an Android
- Click the Messages app
- Touch and hold one of the messages to select.
- You’ll note that the top tool bar now contains a pushpin icon.
- Tap the pushpin icon and the conversation will now stay at the top of your message screen.
Comment below to let me know what tips you would like me to cover!
- 8 upcoming Apple iOS16 features I’m excited about
- 6 cool iPhone hacks to get the most out of life
- 5 easy tricks to try on your Android