The major freakout moment when your gadgets are about to get hit by waves at the beach is over. Newer technologies are about to help you sing in the rain, listen to your tunes and even take your phone underwater.
Back Beat Fit Ear Buds – Behind-The-Neck Bluetooth Headphones – Blue/Black $130
- These are waterproof & sweatproof. Smartphone armband sold separately
- Designed with invisible nano-coating tech to protect earbuds against water & sweat for your beach day
- Long lasting battery life: impressive 8 hours of wireless listening time per charge
- Powerful, pint-sized wireless bluetooth speaker that blasts unapologetically awesome 360-degree sound in every direction, everywhere you go.
- Delivers durability for use in up to 3.28′ of water for up to 30 minutes.
UE Megaboom, $150
- Bring any beach party to the next level with a portable speaker that offers 360 degree sound, dynamic wireless control from up to 2 bluetooth-enabled devices at once, and a lightweight, waterproof design.
- Download the app to unlock cool, new features like a musical alarm, custom-tuning options and more.
- Allows you to capture optimal video and images in underwater environments with the added underwater housing
- Shockproof housing usable in depths up to 197′. Buttons make it simple to take pics while swimming.
Related Summer Stories: